Moving to a new country isn’t that easy and it takes more than one reason to consider moving to another country and that is why we have many reasons to tell you why moving to Canada could be a golden opportunity for you and your family.
When one moves to a new country, getting a job is the most troublesome aspect but moving to Canada would give you tremendous job opportunities. There are about approximately thousands of foreign workers which are needed by the Canadian companies to fill the jobs in the high-demand occupation due to ongoing labor shortage.
The high standard of living found in the cities of Canada is yet another reason why people are choosing Canada over any other country. For the past few years, Vancouver, Toronto and Calgary have been ranked among the Top Five “Most Livable Cities” in the world by the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) out of the 140 cities.
Freedom is something which can’t be compromised no matter what. Canada has been included in one of the top countries to be having equal personal freedom for all. Canada is a western democracy and it protects the freedom and human rights without having the fear of government oppression.
Canada is a very safe country and it is very much politically stable. The crime level is very low and people don’t have to worry about the safety of their family. People who are moving to Canada are exposed to amazing educational opportunities because of the presence of world’s top institutions of higher education.
Canada offers free basic healthcare to all the Canadian citizens and the permanent residents unlike any other countries where people have to pay a lot for health insurance and medical treatment.
Canada is considered to be one of the most multicultural countries as 20 per cent of the Canada’s 35 million people are foreign born. Toronto which is the largest city of Canada has almost half residents who are immigrants also there are just so many cities in Canada which have immigrant communities. The communities present in Canada have been very welcoming to the new comers and have significantly helped them to settle in the country.
The country is a great place for sports lovers because there are just so many sports to play or watch in Canada like ice hockey, basketball, baseball, football/soccer, golf, lacrosse, rugby, cricket, tennis, curling, swimming, volleyball, and snow skiing. Other activities like hiking, camping, backpacking, fishing, kayaking, and mountain biking would make any holiday or weekend fun to spend with your family.
Canada offers some of the world’s most beautiful sceneries including the great Niagara Falls in Ontario, Banff National Park in Alberta, Prince Edward Island, Quebec’s Laurentian Mountains, and the Capilano River area in British Columbia are some of the sights worth seeing.
Canadian Immigration can provide you and your family with great opportunities along with a promise for a better future. Lalani & Associates offers a Canada Express Entry program which would make your dream of moving to a land of opportunities come true.
Express Entry is an online Immigration application system which allows individuals to submit a profile as skilled workers for immigration to Canada. This is the fastest way to move to Canada and is designed to make the process more effective and efficient.
There are four programs available under the Express Entry:
- The Skilled Worker Program
- The Skilled Trades Program
- The Canadian Experience Class
- Some portion of Provincial Nominee Programs.
There are around 1200 points available under the Comprehensive Ranking system. For candidates who don’t accompany a spouse or a common-in law partner, the points distribution is:
- For core human capital factors there are a maximum of 500 points available
- For skill transfer ability factors there are a maximum of 100 points available
- For provincial nomination there are 600 points available
There are 200 points available for individuals with qualifying job offer in a senior managerial level occupation and 50 points available for individuals who have a job offer in any other than the senior managerial level but are qualify in the Canadian National Occupation Classification – (NOC) 0, A and B.
The candidates who are accompanied with their spouse or common in law partner, the points distribution are:
- For core human capital factors of the principal applicant there are a maximum of 460 points available
- For core human capital factors of the spouse or common- law partner there are a maximum of 40 points available
- For skill transferability factors a maximum of 100 points are available
- For provincial nomination 600 points are available
Candidates who have studied from a Canadian institution will now be granted with an additional 30 points.
Candidates who have siblings living in Canada will be granted additional 15 points.
Comprehensive Ranking System:
The comprehensive ranking system is designed to rank the eligible applicants for immigration through the Express Entry program under these components;
- The core human capital factors
- Without spouse the maximum points available are 110 and with spouse the maximum points available are 100. Age must be between 20 to 29
- With level of education PhD without spouse maximum points available are 150 with spouse maximum points are 140
- For French IELTS or English language ability without spouse maximum points available are 24 with spouse maximum points are 22
- Work Experience in Canada for 5 or more years; without spouse maximum points available are 80 with spouse maximum points are 70
- Skill transferability maximum 100 points are available
- For provincial nomination or a qualifying job offer maximum 600 points are available
Express Entry Program at Lalani’s:
- Determining your eligibility for the program under the federal economic immigration program to Canada
- Getting your free assessment done through our website after which Lalani & Associate will review your information and check your eligibility to enter in the Express Entry pool
- You would be required to make an online Express Entry profile with your skills, work experience, language ability, education, and other personal information and would be given 60 days to complete it
- Once you are done with the profile you will be entered in the Express Entry pool
- You will be ranked in the pool according to the points you have
- If you are top ranked, your profile will be picked and you will be given an Invitation to Apply ITA for permanent residence as a skilled worker
- You will be required to submit an online application with required documents within 90 days after issuance of ITA
- After the CIC process, the successful candidates will be able to enter Canada as permanent residents
Also, if one doesn’t get invitation to apply within 12 months of submitting their application, they can submit a new profile and re-enter the pool.
Assessment of Eligibility
Get your eligibility assessed by the experts of the best immigration consultants in Pakistan, Lalani & Associates. Visit our website https://lalaniassociates.com.pkand take the Free Assessment and start your immigration process to Immigrate to Canada.